We are looking for an Account Executive to create long-term, strategic relationships with our customers. In this role, you’ll oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business with our existing clients as well as actively seek new sales opportunities. You are also expected to develop trusted advisor relationships with customer stakeholder and ensure the successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
We are looking for an Account Executive with the following attributes:
- Background in consultative sales or consulting, preferably related to technology and/or data
- Solid technology understanding and passion to learn more
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work hands-on & think strategic
- Adaptive and proactive attitude
- Customer mindset – you thrive at the customer front
For more details regarding the Account Executive position, contact Kati Kinnunen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 381 9977.
The core competence of Silo.AI relies on deep academic expertise in artificial intelligence. AI Scientists are expected to have strong publications or projects showing clear evidence of high-quality research and innovation in fields directly related to AI and proven experience and ability to implement high-performance AI solutions. The responsibilities and tasks cover in particular:
- Analyze data to discover patterns, find opportunities, and develop and apply innovative algorithms.
- Validate new or improved models via statistically relevant experiments.
- Work closely with AI engineers to build scalable prototypes for testing, and integrate successful models and algorithms in production systems.
- Support in identifying opportunities in creating customer value with AI.
- Advance exploratory research projects in machine learning and related fields to create highly innovative customer experiences.
- Technically lead and mentor AI Interns and Fellows.
For more details regarding the AI Scientist position, contact Peter Sarlin, email@example.com, +358 40 5727 670.
At Silo.AI engineers and researchers collaborate closely to tackle challenging real-world problems. We’re seeking AI engineers with the ability to build robust and scalable production systems, to quickly obtain deep technical understanding of new domains, and to solve the most important problems in large teams.
We particularly value experience with high-performance machine learning or scientific computing systems, as well as distributed systems and large-scale systems and data management. The responsibilities and tasks cover in particular:
- Building, setting up and managing the AI infrastructure.
- Deploying AI models into production.
- Creating APIs and helping customers benefiting from AI models in operations.
- Creating UIs for customers and the Silobrain.
- Helping AI Scientists understand the potential and limitations of the infrastructure when planning new projects.
For more details regarding the AI Engineer position, contact Peter Sarlin, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 5727 670.
Silo.AI offers 6-month AI fellowships for experts in technical and computational fields looking to switch into artificial intelligence. During the fellowship, we provide guidance and mentorship, and help people become highly productive in AI research on a short time horizon. A successful fellowship may convert into a full-time role at Silo.AI.
We’re looking for experts in among others computer science, statistics, mathematics and physics. High-quality work or publications in these other computational fields functions as an indication of talent. We hope to observe initial progress in artificial intelligence via public papers, blog posts, implementations or other projects.
We offer an internship program for eager artificial intelligence enthusiasts. This offers students the opportunity to work on AI projects closely with the Silo.AI team, and grow as a researcher and engineer. The objective of the internship is to finish an AI project or publication by the end of the internship together with mentors.
Due to a large interest, we are at this stage only looking for interns with proven experience in machine learning and AI as authors of a significant paper or project. Internships are available year-round.