Apply self-learning AI in predictive and prescriptive maintenance
Improve your production efficiency by ensuring reliable operations with machine learning and computer vision for predictive maintenance. As your trusted partner, Silo AI helps you build robust solutions permit you to be one step ahead by predicting the possible failures before they emerge.
Many industries benefit from predictive maintenance
Machines and smart devices
Vehicles, vessels, and heavy machinery
Machine learning for predictive maintenance
Senior data scientist, Hiab, part of Cargotec
Lead AI Scientist, Silo AI & Professor in ML, Halmstad University
Lead Solution Strategist, Silo AI
Ensure reliable operations with smart & data-driven predictions
Catching the maintenance needs in advance decreases the downtime, increases savings, and lets companies plan ahead.
We have a wide experience in various assignments related to predictive solutions for various types of industrial use cases.
- Solution architecture and operational environment planning
- Evaluating and tailoring the AI models and algorithms for specific needs and use cases
- Deploying AI/ML either on the device level, EDGE, or cloud
- Human in the loop – integration to your current processes, environments, and automation systems
- Lifecycle support
Learn about predictive maintenance in production
Predictive maintenance for smart vehicles: spotting failures before they happen
Combining the strengths of machine learning, 5G and IoT for predictive maintenance
Predictive maintenance with a human in the loop with Wärtsilä
New accelerator program: Predictive maintenance
Learn the basics of implementing predictive maintenance into your business. Join our new AI Accelerator program!
In our ecosystem initiative – FAIA – we help established organizations in taking their first steps with AI by organizing programs where a group of companies learn a new AI application area together.
Our accelerator is inclusive and therefore participants are chosen through open calls where anyone can apply.
Getting started with predictive maintenance and being able to identify behavior preceding machine failures.
Established companies with critical production machinery
Companies that sell machines and want to add a service layer on top of their normal offering.
- Established companies with critical production machinery
- Companies that sell machines and want to add a service layer on top of their normal offering.
- Companies that manage a fleet of vehicles e.g. vessels, buses or trucks.